LAST UPDATED: Friday, Nov. 8, 2013The American Red Cross is continuing to support flood relief operations in Colorado by working one-on-one with residents affected by the disaster. If you continue to need assistance, please call the Colorado Flood Relief Call Center or your local Red Cross chapter.
Colorado Flood Relief Call Center
If you have been affected by flooding and need assistance, you can call our Flood Relief hotline at 888-635-6381 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our call center workers will work with you to help you with your individual, disaster-related needs and connect you with Red Cross assistance as well as numerous resources in the community.
*NOTE: the Call Center will be closed in honor of Veterans Day on Monday, Nov. 11. Thank you for your patience.
Since the night of Sept.11, 2013, the Red Cross and its partners have:
- Opened and/or supported 20 shelters
- Provided 5,232 overnight stays for hundreds of affected residents
- Served more than 204,300 meals and snacks in conjunction with the Salvation Army and the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Distributed more than 249,300 relief items such as clean-up kits, blankets and comfort kits
- Made more than 15,700 health and mental health contacts with affected residents
- Registered 1,628 people on Safe and Well
The American Red Cross provides disaster assistance free of charge and is supported by public donations. Donations can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS, visiting www.redcross.org, contacting your local Red Cross chapter, or texting the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation. All donations are tax deductible.