If you were displaced or your home was destroyed or heavily damaged during the floods, you may still qualify for help from the Red Cross for things such as:
- Cisterns/Cistern refill or associated costs
- Heating units/propane
- Rental/Security Assistance
- Mold remediation
- Furniture Replacement
- Emotional Support
How do I get Red Cross help?
The best way to access help from various agencies – including the Red Cross – is to work with a case manager from a Long-Term Flood Recovery Group. Your case manager will have access to a wide variety of resources that can assist you in your recovery, and can help you navigate the processes and requirements to access that assistance.
If you have not yet spoken with a case manager, you can start by calling one of the following numbers based on where you lived at the time of the floods:
- Boulder County: 303-442-2178
- Larimer County: 970-461-2222
- Weld County: 970-590-8401
- All other counties: 844-531-2345